1. Bed and Breakfast or hotel? Since we have kids...a hotel
2. What determines where you stay?(i.e. price, accommodations, transportation, travel package) We try to stay at Marriott since we earn points with them.
3. When determining where to stay, do you ever consider the establishment's history? (i.e. it might be haunted, location of high profile crime) No, it's never entered my mind.
4. Would such considerations sway your decision? I don't think I could sleep in a place where there had been a horrible crime.
5. Do you try and read the local paper for where you're visiting, to get an idea of what the area's like? No, but I do look around on the internet for where we are visiting to get an idea of what it's like.
posted by Angie @ 6/28/2004 09:52:07 PM
Really, I'm looking for it...if you find it, hang on to it for me ;)
Wife to my Very Best Friend & Mom to a **Teenage** son and a 4 year old Daughter.
11 years between the...ahem...darling...children...they both think they are only children.
Strong willed, independent, each one is **ALWAYS RIGHT** so the other is **ALWAYS WRONG** and so on...no wonder I'm looking for my mind half the time!
Linkware Set Designed by deb for
Glen Road Girls